Monday, April 23, 2012

UNLIMITED TETRIS BATTLE ENERGY


From the 1st day of playing Tetris Battle up until NOW. I always have unlimited energy.

Basically, the key here is to collect and complete the 7 unique tetriminos daily. Completing the 7 unique tetriminos gives you the chance to play unlimited games for a day.  There are ways to collect Tetriminos:
1.       1. By gifting and
2.       2. By the Daily Spin Bonus

As what I have said from my first post, I have 30 Dummy Accounts(DA), that means I can send 30 different kinds of tetriminos a day to my main account. Meaning, I can complete 2 – 3 sets of Tetriminos daily.


It’s rare that I ask tetriminos from my TB friends because most of the time they do not have the right tetrimino I need, I ask them to send me 100 coins or any random tetrimino instead.

Note: A level 1 DA gives you 14.3% chance of gifting the Tetrimino you need, a level 5 DA can gives  you 28.5 % chance of gifting the Tetrimino you need and level 10 DA  gives you 42.9% chance .

1 comment: