Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earn 3000 to 5000+ Tetris Battle coins DAILY (without hack)

NOTE:  You don't have to this method if you are willing to spend cash on the game or if you are using 3rd party programs (hacks) to make your gaming life easier.


I earn 3000 to 5000 plus coins daily WITHOUT PLAYING A SINGLE GAME. Others call it cheating but I call it tactics.

There are 5 ways to get coins on Tetris Battle:
                   
  1. By playing which rewards 10 coins for every game: If you are playing 50 games a day, congratulations you are earning 500 coins a day soon enough your tuning will all be maxed out. Not enough right?

 2. By gifting and requesting your ACTIVE Tetris Battle Friends to gift you back 100 coins daily.  I have lots of Tetris Battle friends and it's quite bothersome on asking them to gift me back daily, I received 5-20 gifts from them (mainly 100 coins). So that's 500-  2000 coins daily. Imagine if you have 100 active friends and they all send you 100 coins daily. That would be 10000 coins a day. Why would you need coins anyway?                             Well I used them mainly for TUNING. Unless you are willing to spend, Cash you don't have to this method.
                     
 3. By the Daily Spin Bonus. Does anyone of you ever received 1000 coins with the spin? Luck must be on your side for this one and I don't have that one.

 4. By buying coins.

5. By using Dummy Accounts



I'll give emphasis on the 5th method because its the method I use. I have 30 Dummy Accounts and its a guarantee that I receive 3000 coins daily +  coins from method 1, 2 and 3.  It's not a guarantee that my Tetris battle friends will gift me back daily so I used method 5. Some of you might be using this method also.

Do you have other facebook accounts? I have lots of them and they are the so called "DUMMY FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS."  If you have plenty of them well its time to use them now and if you have none, it's now the right time to make one.  How to use them:
                     
 1.  Level up those accounts until it reaches level 5. This will enable you to unlock 100 coins on the send gift box which will enable you to send it to your main account.

2. Send 100 coins daily to your main account.

3. If you have more than 10 dummy accounts, enable/disable your internet connection (will only take 30 seconds) after every 6 dummy accounts log in, Facebook has been a lot  more strict this days, chances are, they will disable your dummy accounts.

Note: Your main account must be friends to your dummy accounts to be able for those accounts to send gift  on your main account. No worry, you can delete those dummy accounts on your main account later on. I will post more info about Dummy Accounts later on.



Notice that I have 50 pending gifts on the message box icon. 30 from my dummy accounts and 20 from my friends.




and all of those gifts are 100 coins. 



+5000 coins in an instant. Not a single game played. That would be equal to 500 played games. 



Note: You can earn more than what I can just by asking your friends to gift you 100 coins. You do not need to make dummy accounts if your friends are sending you gifts regularly. Goodluck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends - I'm Inviting You To Check this site They Revealing The Secrets Of Tetris Battle and get Free Coins & Cash thanks to http://tetrisbattle-coincashhack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete